Old November 27th 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Shortwave for cars?

wrote:
Tomorrow is Black Friday.In the morning, I am heading over to the
J.C.Penny store and buy a Discovery Expedition Wonderwall Projector for
my TV set and DVD player.Because I am a Player.
I hope J.C.Penny still has them in stock when I get there sometime
around nineish A.M.

www.devilfinder.com
Wonderwall Projector
cuhulin

This projector only has a resolution of 480 x 240 which is way below the
standard definition standard of 640x480 and nowhere near the hi def
standard of 1920x1080. It has one standard composite input so you can
only have one device connected at one time. It uses a standard 50W/12V
MR-16 halogen bulb so the light output is very low. Because of the low
resolution you cant really display a very large image. Bottom line is
this projector will make regular tv look like a low quality video you
downloaded off the internet unless you keep the screen size below 20 inches.
http://www.mahalo.com/answers/home-e...-lcd-projector