Old November 28th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default So thats what Smokinbilly goat looks like

One time, when I was in Larry Smith's pawn shop which used to be on
McDowell Road, I was looking at a gadget and I couldn't figure out what
it was for.I reckon he didn't know either, he said, It's a windshield
wiper for a billy goats ass!

Another time, his dad was in the pawn shop.I reckon maybe I look like
somebody his dad knows by the name of Ralph.(my name isn't Ralph) His
dad called me Ralph.I said, I reckon my name is Ralph today.
cuhulin