Old November 29th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dave J. Dave J. is offline

Default Anyone around from anywhere near Yorkshire?

In on Sun, 8 Nov 2009 10:49:54 +1100,
in rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors, 'MoiInAust' wrote:

"Dave J." wrote in message

I'm wondering if there's anyone here, local(ish) to me, who'd be
interested in an Avo Valve Characteristic Meter. My Dad recently passed
away and I've inherited it, along with a beautiful CR100 ex-Navy comms
receiver.

Are you prepared to deliver to Australia? G

Gladly!

If you'll pay the air fare ;-)

Baggage'd cost more than the ticket - it's a lovely old thing but probably
weighs more than me..

For that matter, if you'll include my better half, a boat ticket'd do the
job grin

Dave J.