Old November 30th 09, 05:18 PM posted to alt.true-crime,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
D. Peter Maus D. Peter Maus is offline

Default Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

On 11/30/09 10:57 , Drifter wrote:
Records show feds used ultra-right radio host for years
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Last updated: Sunday November 29, 2009, 9:21 AM
BY MIKE KELLY AND PETER J. SAMPSON
The Record
STAFF WRITERS
They called him "Valhalla."

But it was more than a nickname.

For more than five years, Hal Turner of North Bergen lived a double
life.

WeeeEEEEeeelll... That would go a long way to explaining a couple of
incidents on his broadcast involving a member of this newsgroup.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crim...for_years.html

Gee-whiz Peter, he did it for the money. I'm shocked!

Aren't you, though?

This guy begged for money on SW, the internet and in e-mails and
newsgroup postings every chance he got.

He was in Real Estate in New Jersey for a while. No shortage of
cash there.

Got thousands of our tax dollars from FBI as well? Damn. I'm in
the wrong business.

i just bet
he will have a fun time in jail.

LOL! Ya think?