Old December 1st 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Baka Gets Tough Playing the FBI card

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Baka wrote...

"...Proving you cross post just for the attention. If you are trying
to make
me look stupid when the FBI comes knocking on your door for stalking
and
harassment...."

***Shame on you SmokinBillyGoat...Playing the FBI card after admitting
in the public domain you modify a Class 1 narcotic, and then post
threats (or hopeful threats) against our Commander in Chief...As if
the FBI wasn't busy enough...Good Lord get a life man!

Get a brain then. It is legal in California and I use it only at bedtime
as a sleep aid. I mentioned 3 words you should *never* put in the same
sentence and you have such a reading comprehension problem you think I
am making threats. Is your IQ in the negative zone?
Are you smoking something else?
BTW, I try to not respond to cross posts.

Bill Baka