Old December 2nd 09, 10:16 PM posted to alt.fan.dan-quayle,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.shortwave
Rick Saunders Rick Saunders is offline

Default Obama's Afghan Strategery

On Dec 2, 2:49�pm, dave wrote:
Ernst Blofeld wrote:
On Dec 2, 6:06 am, dave wrote:

Most opioids are synthesised these days. �The Bush Crime Family needs
the poppies to make smack.

Change of management--it's the Obama crime family now.

The obvious choice is to punt on poppy suppression and to simply buy
the crops.

If we simply pay people to leave us alone, Boeing and Raytheon won't get
a piece of the action.

Ah, the ol' "military-industrial complex" school of
thought. Wow, that takes me back... how 1960s!