Old December 3rd 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default AN/ALR-3 Radar Warning Receiver info wanted

VK3XAO wrote:
It=92s kind of a long shot, but here goes: I=92m looking for information,
especially the TM on the AN/ALR-3 radar warning receiver used on SP-2H
(P2V-7) aircraft. Xcvr is identified as 'R467/ALR'. The AN/ALR-3, an E/
J-Band ECM Receiver was used in conjunction with AN/ALR-8 equipment. I
have both the receiver and the associated control box C-1933/ALR and
have tested the device =96 I have 115V 400 Hz power =96 and am still
trying to think of an application for it!

The TM used to be on the military LOGSA website, but after 9-11 that got
locked down severely out of sheer paranoia.

I know that Fair Radio Sales had a lot of those receivers and they probably
have the manuals for them also.
--scott