Old December 5th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Kalifornia DX

"Bob Dobbs" wrote in message
Steve wrote:

"Bob Dobbs" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
The west coast has been booming into N Central Buckeye the last two
days,
hello Jay.

As soon as I get offline
I'll be firing up the station,
probably on 38 lower.
Just another from SoCal

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Hello again Bob, it was loud from the west coast again today for the short
while I had it on. The conditions come and go.

I checked 20m then 17m which were both open then punched up 11 to find it
quiet,
not even the neighbor's noisy CFL, was about 10ish Saturday morning, so
played
with the computer awhile, watched some football, and napped.
Will check again later today (Sunday).

Yes sir Bob the conditions are booming from Minni-sota this evening and
that's prolly not sun spot, you know how it goes..comes and go's.

'Till next time, 73
Steve.