Old December 5th 09, 10:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default Reciever DAC for Classic recievers?

Yesterday afternoon, I browsed for the Spec. to my new Cell-phone,
An LG-Vu ( LG CU920 ). It can recieve digital Television
at a special frequency feed centered at "old" UHF Channel 55.

And I thought of you working-model enthusiests.

One day soon, every Radio band will have gone Digital too,
-and you guys will need a converter Sub-board to hear anything.

Or else, all those elder circuits and stuff are just furniture,
and that would be a pity.

So, while that event's a few years off, have you all got one ?

I'm just trying to stir-up a little trouble, grin.