Old December 6th 09, 10:14 AM
TangoPapa TangoPapa is offline
Junior Member

Location: England
Exclamation

Dear all,

I will be selling a Kneisner and Doering on eBay today Sunday December 6, 2009, to be listed at 17.00 GMT. Item number: 160384780108.

Will be a Christmas goodie to remember, top quality radio.

Regards from UK,

TangoPapa

I've never encountered a used Kneisner and Doering KWZ30 up for sale?
Is this because I'm looking in the wrong places or because the
original owners never want to part with them?

I'd love to hear reports from people who've used this receiver.

Steve[/quote]
Attached Thumbnails
Used Kneisner and Doering KWZ30?-dscf2894.jpg  Used Kneisner and Doering KWZ30?-dscf2899.jpg