Old December 6th 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Shortwave in a car, back to the original topic

wrote:
ghetto? I suppose Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills is safe for ''eye candy''
sittin around in cars?

My garbage is sprinkledddddd,,,,,, with chloroform pillssssss,,,,,,, its
luverly livinnnnnn,,,,,,,, in Beverly Hillssssssss,,,,,

Say cuzz, if you see the Beverly Hillbillies, tell em I says,,, Howdy
Y'all.
cuhulin

I live in a neighborhood full of cops, firefighters, truckers, and blue
collar entertainment workers. I am 30 miles North of Beverly Hills.
There has been one burglary in 10 years, and that was a recently evicted
family member. I do not judge my neighbors and I do look out for them.