Old December 7th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default December 7,1941

Armistice Day/Veterans Day, (I remember when that Day was called
Armistice Day) Memorial Day.General Patton would say I am the most unpc
son of a bitch in the World.He would be Right too.

World Day, The Night of The Living Dead Day,,,,,,,, MonDay, TuesDay,
WednesDay, ThursDay, FriDay, SaturDay, SunDay.

Ahh needs tu go to the Lowe's store toDay and buy some paint and screws
and a board, ahh better gitz ahh move on, the Day is shorter.
cuhulin