Old December 7th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default With All The Balcony Mishaps in Thailand Is It Possible Kombat...

Of course, on me way to the Lowes store today, I first stopped off at
the Goodwill store, as purr usual.(I bought a real good mens belt at the
Goodwill store. www.shopgoodwill.com ) One of them wimmins who works
there at the checkout counter had just finished up with her box of
Popeye's fried chicken.I says to her, I says,,, Let me have that
biscuit.She said, You can have it.
Mannnnnn,,,, Popeyes makes some of the best biscuits I have ever eaten
before.
I don't eat any kind of fried foods because that crap makes me feel like
sh.t, but I sure do like Popeyes biscuits! www.popeyes.com
cuhulin