Old December 10th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Hal Turner was FBI agent

radiodavid wrote:
[...]
[T]he BERGEN RECORD reports that its investigation has
turned up evidence confirming that TURNER was indeed working for the
FBI.

The paper's MIKE KELLY and PETER J. SAMPSON report that TURNER was
spying on his own right wing extremist followers under the code name
"Valhalla".

[...]

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crim...for_years.html

Interesting, isn't it, that arguably the worst and most
stereotypically nasty, foul-mouthed, and crime-encouraging figure on
the "racial right" turns out to have been almost entirely a bought
and paid for creature of the regime in Washington.

When I investigated the blowhard rhetoric -- and utterly fictional
manufactured "news" items -- that Hal Turner turned out, it became
obvious to me that there was something phony about the man. At that
point, I encouraged all responsible European-American activists to
keep many miles between Turner and themselves and to scrupulously
avoid giving him any publicity.

So far as I am concerned, such financing and running of phony
leaders and organizations by the Washington regime is utterly
illegal and unconstitutional. Such acts poison the free and open
political discourse that is supposed to characterize self-government.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/