Old December 10th 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Hal Turner was FBI agent

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
radiodavid wrote:
[...]
[T]he BERGEN RECORD reports that its investigation has
turned up evidence confirming that TURNER was indeed working for the
FBI.
The paper's MIKE KELLY and PETER J. SAMPSON report that TURNER was
spying on his own right wing extremist followers under the code name
"Valhalla".

[...]

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crim...for_years.html

Interesting, isn't it, that arguably the worst and most stereotypically
nasty, foul-mouthed, and crime-encouraging figure on the "racial right"
turns out to have been almost entirely a bought and paid for creature of
the regime in Washington.

When I investigated the blowhard rhetoric -- and utterly fictional
manufactured "news" items -- that Hal Turner turned out, it became
obvious to me that there was something phony about the man. At that
point, I encouraged all responsible European-American activists to keep
many miles between Turner and themselves and to scrupulously avoid
giving him any publicity.

So far as I am concerned, such financing and running of phony leaders
and organizations by the Washington regime is utterly illegal and
unconstitutional. Such acts poison the free and open political discourse
that is supposed to characterize self-government.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

Welcome back Kevin. I was watching the bru-ha on Turner, i couldn't
help but think of the Sons of A. on the FX network. this years story
ran a Turner type, that in the end, the guys found out he was in bed
with the FBI. so, TV = real life, who'd thunk? and what does that tell
ya about Turners buddy Combs? his type always go for the money.

Drifter...