Old December 10th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Rep. Boxer equates getting an erection with abortion?

Bob Dobbs wrote:

I always thought that if there actually turned out to be some god or other,
and I had to appear before it on judgement day, I'd mumble something softly, and
when this god leaned over to hear, I'd sucker punch the SOB for not providing me
with more proof of such existence, after I had asked. (even prayed) for it, but
instead let me live out my life misinformed.

I thought you were god. Doctors for Bob?