Old December 11th 09, 06:44 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat
quistorf quistorf is offline

Default With All The Balcony Mishaps in Thailand Is It Possible KombatKramer Took a Header

On Dec 10, 7:45*pm, Chilla wrote:
quistorf wrote:
On Dec 6, 2:55 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Sure seems to be the topic of the day in Bangkok that some poor old
sod expat has taken a header off a 5th floor balcony...The Land of
Smiles appears to be a death trap when one ventures outside his
apartment/condo to enjoy a belt and a relaxing look out over the
skyline off his deck...With so many deaths being reported (and so many
Thai wives/gf's left without their soul mates :-) one ponders the
possibility that "The Kraven" has also "taken a dive"...Where has he
gone; 6 feet under...?...Are there any reports coming out of The Big
Mango that some "Professional Snapper" decided to sky dive off his
residential building without the aid of a parachute...?...I wonder if
Ms Nobuko is collecting "survivor benefits"...?...Sure hope not,
Pinkie's got a party on Jan 8th!

Had a friend of a friend take a flyer off a balcony in Bangkok
supposedly with no one in the room. Funny that (not really), seeing
how he was seen going into the hotel/condo with a few whores, but I
guess they ended up with another client on another floor. Easy to
figure, slip the punter a mickie and rip him off, then throw him
overboard so he can't report the crime. Hey, who's Pinkie and where's
the party?

Pinkie, has long since left this group, and I only see nurk's post if
someone makes the mistake of replying to him.

Kindest regards Charles- Hide quoted text -

Hey Dillweed, all I did was respond to a post that I have knowledge
of. Friend of a friend was probably murdered in Bangkok in cold blood
and you are worried about seeing someone's post? No joke when someone
gets shoved off the 5th floor. Who is Pinkie and where's the parte` ?
Bet you are invited Chilla-Wacker!