Old December 12th 09, 02:24 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat
Chilla Chilla is offline

Default With All The Balcony Mishaps in Thailand Is It Possible KombatKramer Took a Header

quistorf wrote:
Hey Dillweed, all I did was respond to a post that I have knowledge
of. Friend of a friend was probably murdered in Bangkok in cold blood
and you are worried about seeing someone's post? No joke when someone
gets shoved off the 5th floor. Who is Pinkie and where's the parte` ?
Bet you are invited Chilla-Wacker!

Hmm, interesting you have the same address as Fred... is that you Scott?