Old December 13th 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default QSL's

On Dec 12, 2:31*pm, dxAce wrote:
Received today two QSL's (veries, for those in Glendale).

One from WWCR for their test on 4775 kHz on 21 November and one from Radio
Ronin (pirate) for their broadcast on 6925 kHz on November 24.

The Radio Ronin card is quite attractive, professionally done, received here
via the post.

I can imagine the pirate QSL.

Back when Allen Maxwell was doing the KIPM shows I received eight
QSL's,
very attractive cards, I framed each of them and have them on my wall,

I wish KIPM would fire up the transmitters again, never heard shows
like that before.