Old December 13th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
David Thompson David  Thompson is offline

Default Henry 2K band switch problem

I recently got a second Henry 2K RF Deck that is an improvement over my
older version as it has the separate 80 and 75 positions on the band switch.

The problem is my new band switch is very stiff and won't turn without great
effort. In the original Henry 2K series the band switch in the center of
the front panel uses metal dial string to turn three different switches.

Does anyone have an idea of how to loosen this up? My old deck has a broken
hub but was never too difficult to switch.

73 Dave K4JRB