Old December 14th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
David Thompson David  Thompson is offline

Default Henry 2K band switch problem

Great Scott,

I will check on your recommendations. Tommy Ack retired several years ago
and suddenly became a SK. Another family member runs Ack now but he is not
a ham. I knew Ack W4ECI who actually started Ack in Birmingham in 1946. He
has been a SK for a long time.

Guess you knew Sandy W4RU (ex WA4ABY) became a SK recently. I hear from
Dave K0DI
from time to time. I gave a talk to the club in the early 1990's on
contests and log checking. It was still mostly hand checking even that late
although
we were already defining uniques, busts, and not in log.

Thanks for the help.

73 Dave K4JRB