Old December 15th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Could Be Krypto the Klown's Alter Ego...?

On Dec 14, 10:04*pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
On Dec 14, 1:17*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Never knew it, can't believe it, never thought I'd see it, refuse to
accept it...But could it be...????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Han..._Christmas_Poo

"Hideyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hooooooooooooooooooooo"

******Hey, comparing Krypsis with Mr Hankey is an insult to Terds
everywhere. I love Mr Hankey, the South Park Christmas Terd with the
high pitched voice that comes up out of the sewer every Christmas Eve
to wish all of South Park good tidings and good cheer. He also dances
around the houses leaving brown spots from Hell to Breakfast all over
the walls, floors, and fixtures and singing about the joys of the
Holiday season. Krypto is the Grinch that stole every day of the
week!... Yeppers, Krypto can not hold a candle to Mr Hankey; here's a
better comparison...

Krypto = cold diahrea on a cheap paper plate

Mr Hankey = A golden "tape measure" on a sterling silver platter

No Alter Ego here, sorry!

I had no idea what you guys were talking about.

My intellectual level hasn't yet reached its peak needed to watch
S.Park
Does the turd talk? If so, just think of the possibilities. ;-)