Old December 15th 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Profit Stair

Yesterday, when I went shopping, (had to go to the Animal Health
Products store on I-20 Frontage Road for a big bag of Pro Pac
www.propacpetfood.com dog food for doggy.I never give my doggy any of
that dangerous unhealthy cheap sh.t they sell in the regular stores) I
stopped off at a Popeye's on highway 80.I said to one of those wimmins,
How much are half a dozen biscuits? That dummy quoted a price of about
six or seven dollars.I told those dummies, Forget it, that's too high!
She said, Go on then!
cuhulin