Old December 15th 09, 07:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] is offline

Default Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."

This what has been occupying my time as of late.
The service was apparently upgraded back in the early '50s.
Zinsco's were crap back when they were new. And the wiring
is just two-wire (no ground)Romex(tm) draped over the shelves
in the front of the store and hanging from hooks in the back.
I'm installing new 200 amp service for the store.

Also, the 1-1/4" gas line feeding through the back wall of
the store (14" of brick) was over 80% gone in places. The
gas line wouldn't even pressurizeover 4 PSi while connected
to the air compressor. I got that repaired as well and today
got a new meter installed so I could run "big bertha" my
furnace.

At last, I no longer have a 5000 sq ft walk in freezer.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Attached Thumbnails
Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."-foxes-007.jpg  Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."-foxes-001.jpg  Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."-foxes-002.jpg  Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."-foxes-003.jpg  Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."-foxes-004.jpg

Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."-foxes-005.jpg  Fox's Mercntile "Everything from Crackers to Coffins."-foxes-006.jpg