Old December 15th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Profit Stair

I don't eat any kinds of fried food.That stuff makes me sick to my
stomach.
My little doggy can't eat solid meat.If she does, a little while later
she will puke it up.

Last Sunday when my sister came over here with some leftover frozen food
and also mainly to see if I am alive and kicking, some of that food was
frozen ground chuck meat patties.I phoned her a couple of days later,
What kind of meat was that? it sure was Good.
I didn't see any frozen ground chuck meat patties in the Walmart store
yesterday, so I bought two rolls of frozen ground chuck.
I needs to check with Polk's sausage company and ask them what kind of
stuff they supply to the food stores.

www.devilfinder.com
Polk's Sausage Mississippi

Boeing 787 Dreamliner Airplane made a successful test flight today.Nice
looking Airplane, it T'IS.
cuhulin