Old December 16th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Could Be Krypto the Klown's Alter Ego...?

The Question Guy wrote:
On Dec 16, 2:25 pm, Krypsis wrote:

Maybe your trolls mates are really your sock puppets?

Food for thought!

Krypsis

Krypsis, I got a questions. How come Brett Delfs , Nurk_fred , and
quistorf all post through the same Internet provider, and are all
located in the same local area of Washington state? The IP numbers are
different but all of them are through
Host name 70-58-91-190.tukw.qwest.net and all located in or around
Belleview, Washington.

Quite a coincidence. Three trolls, posting to the same newsgroups, all
using the same ISP, all living in the same general location. Quite a
coincidence.

Oh wait... Maybe it isn't. Maybe they are the same guy just talking to
himself. Maybe we should be asking some questions about who lives in

He's doing something to himself but I don't think it's talking.

the Puget Sound region and likes to cause trouble on the Internet.
Anyone with a long record of that? Questions. Nothing but questions.
It's what I live for.

Well, considering I live on the other side of the planet, I'll leave the
troll hunting to you. He has been "active" for quite some time though.
His gibberish hasn't changed much over the years and he is desperately
seeking attention. I'm not even sure if there is a cure for his
condition, too far gone if you ask me!

Krypsis