Old December 16th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Energy saving traffic lights causing accidents

Some energy efficient thangys might turn out to be Good.Furr example,
last night I watched a program on the DIY tv channel about Coolerado
energy efficient airconditioners.Sounds Good/Looks Good to me!
www.coolerado.com

In fact, at the Goodwill store www.shopgoodwill.com
today, I was talking to some wimmins about Coolerado, new fangled
airconditioning system which doesn't require any refrigerant,,, a woman
customer standing by meself at the checkout counter, she said she is
from Colorado (River Red, I calls it, Colorado) and has heard about
Coolerado.

Check out that article at www.rense.com about refrigerants.
cuhulin