Old December 18th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Electric wall outlets.

I am waiting on my snail mail, that snail mail woman always has a
Bluetooth cell phone thingy on her ear, always yakkin and talkin while
delivering the snail mail.My thumbs hurt from using my cig lighters.When
I go to the Lowe's store today, I am going to also buy a riding lawn
mower battery and I will make a wood box with a handle and have a little
shelf for an old 12 volt auto cig lighter I have here.I will set it on
the floor by my end of doggy's couch.I will need to charge up the
battery once or twice each week, I reckon.

I will buy the better quality wall outlets at Lowe's today.
cuhulin