Old December 19th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gaius Gaius is offline

Default Sangean ATS-909 external antenna impedance??

Lostgallifreyan wrote:
Gaius wrote in
:

Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Also, I see that pot now, (and noticed that it also affects the telescopic
inbuilt antenna's pickup on SW (not FM as far as I know)), but I also see a
lot of other parts associated with that part of the circuit. I don't know
enough to be sure but it seems they might complicate the picture. If not, I
don't know why the impedance seems to be a mystery. If it were well
established I know my searches would found it so in triplicate by now...

I've just found a schematic JPG - 475Kb. It claims to be a "RK777", but
I think that's one of the 909's aliases. I can send it - mail me at john
at aultmore dot net.