Old December 19th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO[_2_] N9NEO[_2_] is offline

Default Fantastic BCB Catch Tonight

On Dec 19, 12:20*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Gregg wrote:

I was using my GE P-780 with a loop made by D.Schmarder {sp} on my
lazy susan but I didn't fully copy the signal completely till I sat my
Radio Shack loop on the opposite side and tuned a little off the sweet
spot and then barely touched my bigger Penta-Loop and there it was
with nothing else in there.

You think all those loops were doing more enhancing the signal,
nulling the competition, or a combination of both?
In any case that's fun stuff playing with loops to dither reception,
I never used more than two at a time myself.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Greg. Did you tell where your receiver was located? I didn't know
Schmarder was selling loops. I bought some litz off of him. Does he
have a website?

Loops are cool. I've got a big air loop. I've run across a dude
named stormwise and he sells some long ferrite rods. That's my next
project. If anybody wants more info on rods then ask.

NEO