Old December 20th 09, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Sangean ATS-909 external antenna impedance??

Gaius wrote in
:

Lostgallifreyan wrote:
Gaius wrote in
:

Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Also, I see that pot now, (and noticed that it also affects the
telescopic inbuilt antenna's pickup on SW (not FM as far as I know)),
but I also see a lot of other parts associated with that part of the
circuit. I don't know enough to be sure but it seems they might
complicate the picture. If not, I don't know why the impedance seems to
be a mystery. If it were well established I know my searches would
found it so in triplicate by now...

I've just found a schematic JPG - 475Kb. It claims to be a "RK777", but
I think that's one of the 909's aliases. I can send it - mail me at john
at aultmore dot net.

Thanks, but I'm ok, I got a schematic.. It just appears that those links
became forbidden access in the week or so since I found them. Might even be a
local error, thogh as I no longer do HTML or User-Agent filtering or similar
things I can't see what the cause might be.