Old December 20th 09, 07:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Fantastic BCB Catch Tonight

On Dec 19, 6:25*am, dave wrote:

*From where? *Graveyard channels are a very special kind of BCBDX. *It
takes a lot of skill and patience.- Hide quoted text -

I don't know about the skill part Dave but it definitely takes
patience. I would find myself at times kind of wrinkling my
forehead, know what I mean? Almost like squinting but
not, then catch myself and relax.

I know this one guy who has the P780 and he really has
his tricked out. One of the mods is he added a earphone
jack to his, that would definitely be a nice add on feature
to have.

Why do you say it's a very special kind of DX? I know there
is more hash and stations fighting to get in there if that's what you
mean.