Old December 21st 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
NB1R NB1R is offline

Default Pirate Radio the movie - anyone see it?

On Dec 20, 2:36*am, SC Dxing wrote:
Looks like it was a bust in the US but did well overseas.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...thatrocked.htm

Interesting to see how much more this movie made overseas ($28 mil)
versus only $7mil in the US

Did anyone see this movie and two, is it worth seeing when it comes
out on DVD?

I saw it this weekend with my wife. Yeah, it was fun - if you like
rock music and are interested in a fictionalization of Radio
Caroline. Fortunately, I love rock music and movies about the 60s -
so it was a good date film. Plus it opened a dialog for my wife and
me which allowed me to broaden her knowledge about pirate radio - then
and now.

Definitely worth it on DVD or PPV, IMHO...

James