Old December 23rd 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] tubsc66@aol.com is offline

Default Importing AOKI B09 zip into SWLog

Hello guys and gals, Ive been trying to update the B09 AOKI zip file
into my SWLog database but each time I try I get an import error when
I try to open it. The A09 files extract fine. The error references the
fact that I dont have East Asin fonts enabled in Windows. Does anyone
know a way around this without converting my computer to Asian? Any
advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Chris