Old December 25th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Liberty Net for Week of December 19-25

Shawn Patrick wrote:
On 12/25/2009 12:35 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

[...]

Consider, that he's back in his home
with his children.

That's also incorrect. His ex-wife [...]
before Elisha has full
custody of his biological children
and lives several states away.

[...]

Michael:

You are the one who is incorrect.

I am at home with my children now, this very moment. Despite the
best efforts of the liars, I am with them. My older son and daughter
are on the honor roll at school here. My younger, autistic son is
doing well in his special school.

And I am completely innocent of all of the government's foul
accusations. See my Address to the Court:

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009...-to-the-court/

Happy Christmas and peace to you,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--