Old December 25th 09, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Liberty Net for Week of December 19-25

On 12/25/2009 2:07 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Shawn Patrick wrote:
On 12/25/2009 12:35 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

[...]

Consider, that he's back in his home
with his children.

That's also incorrect. His ex-wife [...]
before Elisha has full custody of his biological children
and lives several states away.

[...]

Michael:

You are the one who is incorrect.

I am at home with my children now, this very moment. Despite the best
efforts of the liars, I am with them. My older son and daughter are on
the honor roll at school here. My younger, autistic son is doing well in
his special school.

And I am completely innocent of all of the government's foul
accusations. See my Address to the Court:

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009...-to-the-court/

Happy Christmas and peace to you,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

Kevin, as one who post, mostly on topic, on my account, you are most
welcome here. just ignore the trolls, the political wacko's, and the
bible beaters, as i do. i won't throw stones. this is a radio group.
best of the Holiday to you.

Drifter...