Old December 29th 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Pirate - 6925

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just pathetic...

Aren't you a licensed Amateur? You're not supposed to encourage illegal
transmissions.
More proof that you are mentally ill, Rickmers.

Turn in your ticket.

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...s/news/part97/
And your point is, 'tard?

And, come to think of it, aren't you the same clown 'tard who was desperately
asking me what mode a certain pirate was using so that you might tune them in?

Punch a button, boy, and figure it out!

And, pay attention 'tard, I was first licensed coming up on 40 years ago, and I
certainly don't need some drug addled SOB trying to point out the rules and regs
to me.

I passed Commercial phone Elements 1 and 2 in 1964, well over 45 years
ago. So I guess you're the noob.

Rickmers, you are indeed mentally ill... seek help.