Old December 29th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Pirate - 6925

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just pathetic...

Aren't you a licensed Amateur? You're not supposed to encourage illegal
transmissions.
More proof that you are mentally ill, Rickmers.

Turn in your ticket.

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...s/news/part97/
And your point is, 'tard?
And, come to think of it, aren't you the same clown 'tard who was desperately
asking me what mode a certain pirate was using so that you might tune them in?

Punch a button, boy, and figure it out!

And, pay attention 'tard, I was first licensed coming up on 40 years ago, and I
certainly don't need some drug addled SOB trying to point out the rules and regs
to me.

I passed Commercial phone Elements 1 and 2 in 1964, well over 45 years
ago. So I guess you're the noob.

Rickmers, you are indeed mentally ill... seek help.

Lare, you have indeed and yet again dodged addressing the point (who was
licensed the longest). But then again, this is vintage Lare -- whenever
someone outwits you (which is quite often), you just fall back to
insults, your standard modus operandi.

Keep on tap dancin', boy.