Old December 30th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

Careful! A person who caps every word is serious! He could
go to all caps, and then we'd really be sorry.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ftheabus" wrote in message
bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There
Is No Right For
Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You
Will Be Traced
And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up
With Any Of
The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me
With I Am Not
Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?