Old December 30th 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sunplex Rapiscan Jackson County Mississippi

Those Airport electronic scanner thangys.There was something about that
on WAPT tv news www.WAPT.com a couple or three days ago.I have
known ever since about a year or two after September 11,2001 those
Airport Rapiscan thangys are made in Jackson County, Mississippi Gulf
Coast area.
www.GulfCoastNews.com

Now, I need to figure out what is wrong with the Carter Thermo Quad
carburetor in my 1983 big old Dodge van, engine runs wayyyyy too fast,
won't idle down.
Always some more ''rat killin'' to do around here!
cuhulin