Old December 31st 09, 01:15 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
Editor RadioTalkingPoints Editor RadioTalkingPoints is offline

Default Just say no to advanced scanning machines at air ports?

Kind of clever huh? You could shut down all the strip clubs in the
United States and give them all jobs at the TSA? I wonder what that
acronym will then stand for? Terrible Security Associates? Hmmm,
guess I'll have to work on that one?

You realize of course you'll have to install poles at the inspection
stations? LOL.

OMG! I hope they have toilet paper on the air plane, last I heard
those evironmental retards want to ban the stuff? Can you imagine? I
better get a beer, my mind is wandering now?