Old December 31st 09, 05:17 AM posted to alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Just say no to advanced scanning machines at air ports?

Brenda Ann wrote:
[...]

How long is it going to be before we have to fly in four point restraints in
our underware? This is bull**** by degrees. Now we can't have so much as a
blanket or pillow, let alone our laptop or anything else for at least the
last hour of the flight (on many domestic flights, this will mean not at
all, since we can't have anything before being at cruising altitude
already). They just keep punishing law abiding travelers, meanwhile, the
ones that are intent upon carnage will only figure another way around it.
This has been shown time and time again. Someone needs to do their friggin'
job and stop these yahoos BEFORE they get on the plane. This one could have
been stopped any of SEVERAL times before ever embarking! If I ever come
home, I'll take a friggin' BOAT, it's not so much more expensive anymore,
and you get your own room and don't have to eat nasty airline food (or deal
with a lack of it).

Far better technique than converting our societies into
ever-tightening "national security" states:

1) Stop invading and occupying other people's countries or fomenting
revolution in them, and 2) stop supporting those who do; if we did
so, 90 per cent. of the hatred of the West would disappear in time.
At the same time we need to 3) take steps to prevent the invasion
and occupation of our own lands.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--