Old January 1st 10, 08:39 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Editor RadioTalkingPoints Editor RadioTalkingPoints is offline

Default Happy New Year!

is a simple failure of a
single or group of individuals and the concept of the structure of
corporatism itself (and of course no details of alternatives, only
negatives?)?

(really meant "rather than the concept of of the structure of
corporatism itself)

by using the word "and" in that sentence I have confused myself and
the audience after re-reading it, since the comparative objects in the
sentence have no clarification by the misuse of the word "and" instead
of "rather than".

Thinking faster than I can type? Hmmmm, not the first time, won't be
the last.

You got what you paid for (wink, wink).