Old January 1st 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

You changed the subject. I'm trying to illustrate the
complainer's lack of grasp on reality. He's upset about CB
operators in Canada, so he posts on usenet.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
snip
You remind me of the guy who got crappy service at
McDonalds, so he walked into the laundromat and loudly
demanded a refund.

Or poured coffee in their lap and tried to sue because it
was too hot and
the skin got toasted.

"excuse me, aren't you the same asshole that was just
bitching about the
cold coffee this morning!?"

73
Happy New Year