Old January 1st 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Nick[_4_] Nick[_4_] is offline

Default WRTH 2010 arrived in South Africa

"K2" wrote in message
. ..

"John Plimmer" ha scritto nel messaggio
My 2010 WRTH arrived now courtesy Deutsche Welle for whom I monitor.
Jam packed as usual with the latest broadcast info for SW and for me,
most importantly, the most comprehensive data on MW that exists.

Only the BEST http://www.wrth.com/

http://www.amazon.com/World-Radio-Ha.../dp/0955548128
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/books/3010.html

I have a copy, my 1st ever copy of WRTH in my hand right now.

I've already put all the web links on Page 670 (some of which fail) into my
browser and intend to do more detailed investigation/viewing in this New
Year.

From what I had read so far this is a great publication and reference
document.

Well done to Nicholas Hardyman and his team.

Nick

Southampton, England