Old January 2nd 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS is offline

Default cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

On Dec 31 2009, 11:46*pm, Bandwidth wrote:
ftheabus wrote:

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right
For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will
Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting
Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten
Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?

Rope?

*:~)
Peter.
*http://www.bandwidth.radiouk.com/
*http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

I WILL JUST WARN THEM FIRST THEN SUSPEND HIM FROM THE CB RADIO