Old January 3rd 10, 12:51 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Anasta Brian Anasta is offline

Default Second day's toll

On Jan 2, 8:47*pm, The Question Guy
wrote:
There are two major English language newspapers in Thailand; "The
Bangkok Post," and the "Nation." *Both report a story when ever there
is an arrest of a foreigner in Thailand, any foreigner, regardless of
nationality. There is a major Thai discussion forum called "ThaiVisa."
It also discusses in depth when there is an arrest of a foreigner in
Thailand. None of these three have any record of an arrest for Kramer
at any time. Ever.

Exactly right Question Guy! The trolls have BEEN asked on numerous
occasions to provide some type of evidence of ANY arrest of Stephen
Kramer in Thailand and have as yet, failed TO do so!

I have checked the ThaiVisa archives also, and there is nothing at all
which suggests Stephen Kramer, or 'Folk Guitar' as he is very well
known and respected at TV, has been arrested for any offence at ALL.

So I would suggest this to the trolls, either put up or shut UP!

Kind regards,
Brian Anasta