Old January 4th 10, 04:21 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Second day's toll

Brian Anasta wrote:
On Jan 4, 2:13 am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:

snip

Hi,

I am hoping you have not had breakfast as yet - I have a lovely
serving of humble pie FOR you. I hope it is not too bitter for you
*grin*. It would seem as though Steve does have many admirers and what
a surprise also, still no evidence OF any deportation from LOS on the
Thai Visa forum boards.

Does that surprise you? Anything the trolls post has to be viewed with a
great deal of scepticism. They are well known for inventing "stories"
and then hammering the various newsgroups with them in the belief that
what they invent will miraculously become fact. Sorry to disappoint!
Facts can be backed up with verifiable proof unlike the many stories our
infamous trolls spout.

snip

Krypsis