Old January 4th 10, 05:35 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Anasta Brian Anasta is offline

Default Second day's toll

On Jan 4, 2:21*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Does that surprise you? Anything the trolls post has to be viewed with a
great deal of scepticism. They are well known for inventing "stories"
and then hammering the various newsgroups with them in the belief that
what they invent will miraculously become fact. Sorry to disappoint!
Facts can be backed up with verifiable proof unlike the many stories our
infamous trolls spout.

Krypsis

Hi Krypsis,

Yes well forewarned is forearmed now I suppose - in my case at least.
I do admit falling for some of the things posted here in the past.
More the fool me unfortunately. It is amazing though the lengths some
people do go to in an attempt to cause their interpretation of havoc.
I guess we can BE thankful in this case the havoc is only on a
discussion board - although the type of comments regularly passed
around by them is nonetheless slanderous and it is a shame the
individual being targetted is not able to do more to protect his good
character. It has gotten TO a point I believe where a civil lawsuit
may be what IS required to bring the nonsense to a halt. I am unsure
however if any type of cyber law would permit such an action. Any
legal minds out there who would care to comment on this possibility?

Kind Regards,
Brian