Old January 6th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
Felicity Warbrooke Felicity Warbrooke is offline

Default It Looks Like The BASH on the 8th Is Going To Be a Cracker!

On Jan 6, 3:09*pm, rod wrote:

55555 ~ Looks like I've already been killfiled by some dope for
inviting myself to the parte`
Sounds like a really great time. Do you hold this celebration every
year?
Seems a few of you stuffed shirts have a real issue with it!

Rod Shaftenauer- Hide quoted text -

Well well well, look what the cat has dragged in. I am surprised you
are still up and about Bob - I'm betting YOU are as always slurping
away on that cheap Sang Som first thing of a morning up there in
Chiang Mai.

Suppose you need something to take your mind (or what's left of it)
off all your sorrows though - what with the anniversary of your arrest
coming up on Friday *grin*